Monday, July 13, 2009

My very 1st post

Welcome to my very 1st post. So what should we talk about 1st. I guess I'll let you know what to expect here at my blog. Tons of Paper Crafting fun from scrapbooking to card making. I'll let you know of any crop events in the area, contest, challenges, and you'll learn a little about me. I'll answer a few general questions you may have on your mind about me.


When did I start doing paper crafting?
I started Scrapbooking about 6 years ago, right befor my freshman year of college. It started out as hobby something to do to keep my memories. Then about a yr or 2 ago it became a passion. Something I could see myself doing for the rest of life. I love scrapbooking it allows me to be me. I just dived into card making about 3-4 months ago and I like that I can share a little piece of me with every card I give away to someone.
Whats your fav thing to scrap about?
I love scraping about my family, but my little one is my fav. Kayla she is 13 months now and soo playful.

Whats your fav color?
Pink

Whats your fav food?
Mac & Chesse
Where do u shop most of your supplies?
Micheals, QVC and HSN

Why did you start scrapbooking?
I first saw in on QVC and throught it would be fun. So I got a few supplies and got to work. Now Im hooked. I cant stop.

When do u scrap the most?
At night, when shes sleeping.

Whats your fav trend right now?
Flowers, soo pretty

Whats one tool you couldn't live with out?
My Crop-a-dile. It's so true when you get one you want to punch holes in everything.


Thats all for now its almost bed time. So I have a challenge for u. When was the last time you went into your paper crafts and looked at the 1st scrapbook page or card you ever made? Now is the time to take a blast into the past. Go grab your 1st project and put it next to your last project. Has your style changed? do u use more or less? Which do u like better? tell use your thoughts.




Here is my 1st scrapbook page
Close Up
Disney with the Band : In Disney World with the marching band(I was a flag girl). The hat and Magic Kingdom title came from one of the Disney World maps.
The Last Scrapbook page I did
Close Up
Beach Paradise : Me and my girls took my little one to the beach for the 1st time here. These shells came from the beach.


Thanks for stopping by please come again soon. Have any advice for a new comer to the blog world. Leave a comment. Within the next few days my blog template will be updated.
Have Fun and Happy Bloging













No comments:

Post a Comment