Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF (Thank God Its Friday)

Hi All,

I had a super busy day yesterday. Me and my hubby-to-be got alot of wedding stuff done and our friends rehearsal dinner was also last night. Had fun and I cant wait for the wedding tomorrow. I'm in the process of making my 1st wedding card which will be done tonight and I'll post it lata. Did you see the amazing wedding cards that were done for Gallery Idol about 2 weeks ago? They were super nice. One card in particular inspired the card I'm making ( you'll have to wait and see). Check them out Gallery Wedding Cards. * The Top 10 cards have been announced go to Gallery Idol to see who made it*

I'll be back later tonight with a picture of the card.

P.S. - Did u know Moxie Fab is having a Go Green card contest. So if you can whip up a Go Green card by July 20th you can still enter. Here are the details on the Moxie Fab Blog. Click Here for details. Good Luck if you plan on entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment