Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Wedding Card

Its 12:14am and I have to be up by 7am. I should really be sleeping. I pray that I don't have bag under my eyes tomorrow(thank you make-up). I finally finished the card, it would have been better if I wasn't half asleep. So here it is....
I hope they like it. Green is their accent color. The crystals I used are the same ones they used on their wedding invite. I will post better pictures on Sunday, but I have to go to sleep.
This card was inspired by a wedding card from a talented crafty lady in Gallery Idol. Carla thank you I think your work is truly amazing. I could probably go on and on, but its bed time.
Night Night

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Nicole!! I absolutely LOVE the bright green blossoms! They're going to love it! Thanks for the compliment & for linking me up!! Hope you get some sleep.. I feel your pain! haha!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR CARD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete