Tuesday, August 11, 2009

12 more days

Yes, there are only 12 more days till the wedding. I can't believe it I feel like I've been planning this wedding forever (lol). So I've been really busy which is why I haven't wrote in a few days sorry, but after the wedding & honeymoon I'll be writing more.


Oh my small order from Two Peas in a Bucket came in on Saturday. It was packaged nicely thanks Two Peas in a Bucket.


Quick run down of what I orders.


Wedding I Do spiral journaling book (making memories) - I'm going to journal a lil in Jamaica so I can just slip it into the layout when I do the honeymoon book.


Addie Noteworthy spiral journaling book (making memories) - love it, I have to see the rest of the products that go with this line.


Zig Memory System 2 way glue (EK Success) - I saw it in scrapbook haul by CpeilScraps and I said I had to have it, so I got it. I works really well.


Ribbon 1/4 (KI Memories)- Its cute I 'll use it on a wedding thank you card.





P.S. - I forgot to tell you last week I went to Micheal's to get another basket for the bubbles and I found this clearance section in Micheal's that I have never seen before it was in the back of the store. I looked around and you wont believe what I found some Sizzix Sizzlets alpha 35-Die Set ( I have been wanting one ever since I got my sizzix sidekick about 3-4 months ago, but those sets run for about $ 149.99 so I had to wait for a sale and I found one). $10.00 I paid $10.00 for the Sunset alpha set ( I was so happy I almost cried). It's so pretty.
They also have the Mac'n'Chesse and Alpha Bubbles set maybe after the wedding I'll see about getting another one, but I'm so happy with my new set of alpha dies. That shows good things come to those who wait.

P.S.S - I finish boxing all my favors this weekend. YAY Me

Well got to go and I'll come back later with some pic updates

No comments:

Post a Comment