Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here it is

Hello, so here is the card I made for the Hero Arts weekly challenge


I went to Micheal's sometime last week and for the first time I saw the Making Memories NEW Vintage Findings collection in person. Making Memories you did a great job with this collection there are so many things to choice from. I love the silver vintage letters. I have my eye on these cute lil roses and pearls that I have to go back for(I should have took a pic for you guys). Here are 2 quick photos I took (YES there is a clearance sign up already)
Over the weekend we went to the mall and in the parking lot I took some daddy & daughter photos. They look so cute walking hand in hand. Kayla is wearing this oh so cute Gap outfit the matching jacket is in the stroller.


Well that's it for now. Oh I'm so excited to tell you all that I will be attending my 1st crop event YAYAYAY. I will be participating in ScrapPink (This is a really great cause, read about it) with The Manhattan Scrapbooking Meetup Group. It's on September 26 which is great cause I'll have some wedding pictures back and I will have started the honeymoon book already. I can't wait.
P.S. - Our rehersal BBQ and bachlor/bachlorette parties are this weekend. So this is going to be a jam pack crazy weekend and I have to start packing for the honeymoon this weekend too.
*Do something creative today and everyday*

No comments:

Post a Comment