Monday, August 3, 2009

*Pictures*

Here are the pictures I promised.....
The gift bag and card that I made for our friends sons b-day. I love the jungle theme if you like its by Die Cuts With A View (8x8 stack Safari Kids). Sorry no close up pics. I just got my camera back the same day, so I took the pic on the hood of the car right before we gave her the gift. I think it came out rather nice.



My cake at the Bridal Shower......Thank You Genna, I love it the sparkles look so pretty.

My Bridal Party.....thanks ladies u guys and my mom did a great job.


Me in my chair. I gave my mom my dress last week and she keep the dress since it was a surprise shower.


Some of my gifts, I got tons of goodies.

I'm think about making a slide show, but I have no time so it probably wont happen anytime soon. Maybe I'll just post a layout when I do one.


P.S. - I came home today and checked the mail boxed and guess what was inside September 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes YAYAYAY. I love when CK comes in the mail. Well got to go

P.P.S - I don't think I will be entering Hero Arts weekly challenge this week due to the fact that I only have that one Hero Arts Stamp which I used for the last 2 weekly challenges. So I'll have to sit this one out until I get a few bucks to buy another Hero Arts Stamp. Cross your fingers for me the winners for last weeks challenge should revealed in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment