Friday, September 18, 2009

HAPPY Friday !!!!

Its Friday, I hope you had a wonderful week and I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend. Its our friends B-day today, so we are going out tonight with a few friends. I made two B-day cards that I want to share with u. I hope you like them. I;d love some feedback.

Oh I found out some great info today......I won some Blog Candy over on Megan's blog. I was really happy. I love supporting paper crafters and I write on many blogs and enter tons of Blog contests, but sometimes it feels like no one knows I'm there. I do it cause I love to support others. So thanks alot Megan. Check out Megan's fun crafty blog.

See ya lata I'm off to the library now. Have a scrappy day and remember to do something creative today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment