Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Its been along time

I know I've been gone for a while. We got back on Friday, but I have been super busy. Alot has happen in the last week and a half. As we all know I got married on August 22nd and we went to Jamaica for the honeymoon. I also got a Cricut. Yes I did it arrived while we were on the honeymoon. I got it from HSN for only $199.95 with 4 cartiages.
Here are a few Wedding pics
The Ceremony


The Grooms cake I designed. It didnt come out how I wanted, but its still nice
Our Wedding CakeMe (The Bride)

Today I went to Target and finally got a little storage unit for my craft things and picked up some paper pack that was on sale $2.24(. My husband is putting it together right as we speak. So in a few days you'll see some pictures. But here is what I got today.




Well got to go to bed. I have to get up early. I'm helping my friend fix up her classroom (she teaches 3rd grade). We did alot on Tuesday and tomorrow we will finish. I will post some before and after pictures as well as some projects I did for her using my Cricket.
Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment