Friday, September 25, 2009

Wedding DIY

This post is for Nikki Kezerian over at Paper Crafts. She just got engaged and is asking the readers/bloggers for some wedding craft ideas. Read her story here.


This is me trying out the surprise centerpiece for our table for the reception at home. He loves tigers so he was soooo shock. It looked really good that day with the off white table cloth under and some added bling.
The wedding cake I did the cake topper(sorry not the best pic of the topper). Well behind the cake is our table centerpiece.

Here is the shadow box, sorry I couldn't turn it. I should really take a better pic of it.


The Bridesmaid card I made. I loved the way it came out.



Hope this helped, if u have any questions of anything. Just let me know. Happy Planning



1 comment:

  1. The Bridesmaid card is Really cute! The glass on my card is a stamp, the company is called Impression Obsession, Its the only one from that company that I have.

    ReplyDelete