Friday, October 2, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!

Well I hope u have a great Friday. Tomorrow is World Card Making Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Check out the website, there are a bunch of fun things to do tomorrow. I will be starting Christmas Cards and doing some blog hops. I also need to make my hubby's Birthday card and a few Halloween cards. So I cant wait to get started.

Also the pictures from the wedding came back from the photogrphy they came out soooo good. There were like 1200 pics me and my hubby were up all night looking at pictures. I'll post a few soon I promise.

Hero Arts blog contest this week is on making ACT (Artist Trading Card). They measure 2.5 x 3.5 or 6cm x 9cm.I made my 1st one yesterday. Its in honor of Halloween, so here it is........






I plan on making one more today or tomorrow. Using my new Hero Arts clear Stamps.
Here is a Haul of my trip to Micheal's. I can't figure out how to post the actually video on the post, so here is a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArZCF57kBMc
If anyone knows how please let me know. The Video link takes forever to download,so I always end up not uploading it.
Well have a scrap happy day, talk to u soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment