Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanks

Hello,
Thanksgiving is this Thurs. That means families, giving thanks, yummy dinner, the Christmas season in full effect, and getting ready for Black Friday shopping.

This time of the year its great to think about what are you thankful for??? I know I have alot to be thankful for. Like my family, and of course my passion for papercrafting. I have a few things to share with you tonight.

Here is a Thank You card I just sent out to Megan. She sent me tons of goodies for winning her Blog Candy a while back. I used Halloween products from Little Yellow Bicycle, bling from Prima, and the letters are from Scrapbooking Supplies.I also made this ATC ornament and sent it with the card. I wanted to keep it simple. I thought of a great idea. A lil Christmas tree filled with ATC ornaments. If I actually do this idea. I'll post up the pictures. Or if you have any mini tree ideas, I'd love to see them or hear them.

I'm also pleased to state that I have started my Wedding Scrapbook. I'm so proud of myself it took about 3-4 months for me to start it now lets see how long it takes for me to finish it. I'm going to try and finish most of the book this week by Thurs to share with the family on Thanksgiving. Wish me luck and I will post pictures or a video later this week of the album.

P.S. - If your big on Black Friday the Ad's are up on www.blackfriday.info and the print Ad's will be available to the public in the Thursday morning paper.

Have a Scrap Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment