Thursday, November 5, 2009

The weekend is almost here

ey, how YOU doing???????????

First: my time at the Wendy Williams Show on Monday (I had a blast) Wendy has a great staff and the set for the show is FAB. I love it. Wendy Williams your a wonderful person Congrats on everything.
Here is the card I made Wendy - hope she loves it
How You doing in the waiting room
Me and Sherille waiting for the show to start
Second, I also went to the new Michael's in Manhattan on Monday
Here is my Michael's Haul ( I dont know why I can't post the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bke79MY0dc

Outside of Michaels - Its pretty

The Martha Stewart section is very nicely doneI have never seen an American Girl section in Michael's. I think its to cute. If you have a lil girl that likes to craft or loves the American Girls will have a blast in this section. (I should have took some close up's sorry)A pic while I'm leaving the store. The Michael's staff was very helpful

I have some new Christmas cards that I did - I'll try and post some new pics lata. FYI I'm going upstate this weekend to the college I graduated from. So I won't be blogging until I get back. Have a great weekend. I leave tomorrow I cant wait.

Have a Scrap Happy Day



No comments:

Post a Comment