Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hope you had a Merry Christmas

Hello, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I know I did. Santa was very nice to my family. Kayla received many gifts and this year she was opening them like a PRO. Lat year she was about 7 months and having her help open her gifts was like pulling teeth, but this year the wrapping paper was falling. My hubby was very shocked when he opened his Wii. I was almost in tears when I opened my IPOD touch ( I think I did a happy dance).

This was the tree on Christmas morning before everyone opened their gifts. I put a card in the middle.
Here is a close-up of this Happy Holiday Card. This is a stamp from Your Next Stamp. I colored it in with markers from EK Success and used color pencils along with stickles (red brick).A few pics of Kayla from Christmas morning (sorry this one is dark). There is a really cute outfit in that box. Mommy I don't want to wear the hat anymore ever if it does match my pjs.
Now that Christmas is over and a New Year is about to start. It's time to start the Christmas scrapbook pages and make new goals when it comes to my paper crafting for 2010. Do you have any goals for 2010? Wait what are your plans for New Years???? We still don't know what we are doing.
P.S. - I got a gift card to Micheals from my Mom any ideas on what I should get??? I do have a list of some things I need, but I would love to hear some suggestions.
Well have a Scrap Happy Day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and your family had a fabulous Christmas! Thanks for sharing these adorable pics! Your daughter is so CUTE! I love seeing a YNS card on your Christmas tree!
    Have a happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Karen {yns}
    xx

    ReplyDelete