Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hey Happy Saturday

Hello Everyone,

Well today is my friends 25th Birthday Celebration. So we are all going out tonight. We are going out to eat and then Karaoke. I made her an album and of course a Birthday Card with the gift we bought her. Here are a few pictures.


For her album I included the invite and I had all the guest sign it. I then scrapbooked the rest of the album, so all she has to do is put in the pictures from her Birthday night.

Supplies: Circut (Blackletter cartridge) Flowers (Prima) Ribbon (Martha Stewart)


Supplies: Your Next Stamp (shop setiment) Hero Arts Birthday clear stamp set (Birthday sentiments) Studio G (Frog) Cricut cartridge Sweetheart

Coming very soon is my YNS card for the Spring Color Challenge, you still have a few days to enter.

Have A Scrap Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment