Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge # 8 Card

Well hey I'm back with a card for the YNS Challenge #8 . Anything that Sparkles is the theme for this Challenge. YNS has just release a ton of fun new stamps, so check out their website to see them. For this challenge I whipped up a Valentines Day card using a YNS Rubber Stamp. I used the Fhiona stamp from the Fhiona and Friend Penguin set. I used Martha Stewart markers to color in the stamp (Im working in some Copic markers).

Here it is...

In this card I use some rhinstones and stickles to make the card sparkle.
Have a Scrap Happy Day


1 comment:

  1. Nicole, this is very very sweet. The DP is cute and your love those pink you did on Fhiona. She is a doll. Thanks so much for playing along. With you, the YNS challenge will not be the same :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete