Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CPS Sketch Challenge # 156

Hey,

Its Wednesday, which means the weekend is getting closer. This is going to be a pretty busy weekend for me, but I'll tell you about it on Sunday evening.
Here is the sketch for the CPS Sketch Challenge # 156. Their DT did an awesome job with this sketch. You have to go check out their cards. This Challenge ends on Saturday March 6th at 8pm, so you still have time to join in.

Here is my card. Its a Birthday Card for my Aunt-in-law. Here Birthday is this Sunday and we are celebrating it Saturday night. What a love most about this sketch is that its simple, but you can do so much with it.
P.S. - The Your Next Stamp Blog Hop starts today. Go click on the blinkie on my sidebar to play along in the hop. The DT came up with some beautiful projects for their March Release of stamps.


Have A Scrap Happy Day

1 comment:

  1. love the clean lines of this sketch!!!! Awesome~ Welcome to the team!!!!

    ReplyDelete