Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday

Today I'm here with Robyn's Fetish Friday Challenge # 6. This week we do have a new sponsor for this challenge is Glitterbabe. Go to the RF challenge blog to get your free Glitterbabe digi stamp and particate in this fun challenge.

Theme : Favorite Embellishments

Digi Stamp used: Glass of flowers

Prize: 2 free digi...yummy

Dates of Challenge:May 28th - June 3rd


I created a Thank You card and the embellishments I used are ribbon and bling (rhinestones). The Thanks border is a border punch by Martha Stewart. The Glass flower stamp was fun to play to with. I colored this stamp with my Copic Markers. The flowers are 3D, so it looks really kool in person.

Here is a close-up of the stamp.Thanks for stoping by I hope that you join us in this challenge. Head over to the RF Challenge Blog and check out the projects from the rest of the DT and pick up your free digi stamp.
Have a Scrap Happy Day and I hope you'll be checking out Sex In the City 2 (it came out yesterday)
Nicole
The Scrapin Sweetheart

2 comments:

  1. love how you cut out the flowers and used the border punch!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the "thanks" sentiment you used! Very bling bling. :)

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete