Saturday, May 15, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 4

Hey,

Back with another Robyn's Fetish Friday Challenge. I hope you can join in this week

Theme: Butterflies
Digi Stamp used: Bird
Prize: Robyn Fetish digi stamp
Challenge dates: May 14th - May 20th



On this Happy Anniversary card I used Copic Markers to color in the bird. I cut this bird out of the image. The full image has the bird on the tree with flowers (used in a previous card). The beauty about using stamps is I can cut an use any part of the image I want. I love flexability when I'm crafting. The butterly came from my Home Accents Cricut cartridge. I use smoosh (silver) to add the dot pattern on the butterfly. The Happy Anniversary is cut from the Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge. I also think that white,black and red is a great color scheem. I had a blast with this semi elegant color.

Head over to the RF Challenge Blog and check out the cards from the rest of the DT. Who knows u could be a winner.


Scrapin Sweetheart
PermaLink Posted in: Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment