Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Did it Creations Challenge #15

Hello Everyone, Can you believe its about to be August?? The summer will soon be over, but my little vacation is right around the corner (we'll talk about that later). Now on to Challenge #15

Sponsor: Stampin Dragon Design
Theme: Fancy Fold
Stamp used: Sixties Babe Bookmark set
Prize: You can win a $5.00 coupon to the sponsor's store
Challenge Dates:7/30/10 - 8/5/10

I had fun with this Fancy Fold card it gave me a chance to like outside the box when it came to the card shape. The stamp is colored with Copic Markers and Crayola color pencils. I was going for some kind of Sixties bold color look. I hope you can join in on this challenge. Go to the challenge blog and check out the other DT projects as well as more info on the challenge.

Have a Scrap Happy Day



3 comments:

  1. very pretty, and love the color combo!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are beautiful together. I love this card. Bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the Sixties Babe bookmark set for the card. Love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete