Friday, August 27, 2010

I Did it Creations Challenge # 19

Wow can't believe it's Friday already, I'm super excited for the weekend to get here. I'm back with a fun skerch challenge that I hope u will joining in this fun challenge

Sponsor: Stitchy Stamps
Theme: Sketch
Stamp used: Peek A Boo
Prize: You can win a $5.00 coupon to the sponsor's store
Challenge Dates: 8/27/10 -9/4/10

Halloween will be here sooner then you think, so here is a card to get you in the Halloween mood. Peek-a-Boo isn't see cute. Most of the paper and transparentes are from Little Yellow Bicycle. I colored this stamp with my Copic markers and some color pencils.

Thanks for checking out this weeks challenge.I hope you can join in on this challenge. Go to the Challenge Blog and check out the other DT projects as well as more info on the challenge.

Have a Scrap Happy Day

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and card. I adore it!!

    Hugs
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the spider web adds a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love how you colored this so vibrant and that spiderweb paper is awesome...What a great display, thank you so much for sharing your talent with me, I am honored :)

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete