Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Did it Creations Challenge # 38

Hey, I'm back with a another IDIC Challenge. How's everyone doing? I'm from NY, so we've been hit with some snow. I presonal don't have a problem with Snow Day's. Which brings me to my card for this week entittled SNOW
Challenge # 38
Sponsor: Ellephantastic
Stamp Used: Snowman
Challenge theme: Brrr. I'm turning Blue
Prize: free digital image of your choice or use 1 of the sponsors stamps and/or
you can win a $5.00 coupon
Challenge Dates: 1/9/11 - 1/15/11

Card: For the Snowman I used puffy paint, the word snow is cut out from my Cricut. Sorry for the bad picture still havn't bought a new camera yet, so I'm using my Blackberry phone camera.

Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog . Today on the blog half of the DT projects will be posted and on the Wednesday the other half will be posted. So this is going to be a fun week.

Thanks for stopping by have a Scrap Happy Day and don't forget

*TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY*

No comments:

Post a Comment