Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Did it Creations Challenge # 38

Hey, I'm back with a another IDIC Challenge. I hope everyone is enjoying there winter. This card was a little challenging, because I don't make alot cards for kids, but I gave it my best.

Challenge # 39
Sponsor: Toucan Scraps
Stamp Used: Autumm Coco
Challenge theme: Care for a child
Prize: free digital image of your choice or use 1 of the sponsors stamps and/or
you can win a $5.00 coupon
Challenge Dates: 1/23/11 - 1/29/11

Card: The digi stamp was colored with Copic markers. The doggie bone paper, button, and brown tag are from Boxer ScrapbookSupplies. The leaf was cut from my Cricut using the A Child's Year cartridge.


Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog . There are alot for great cards this week from the DT.
Go back to the IDIC blog to check out the We Do It All Wednesday post on 1/25/11.

Thanks for stopping by have a Scrap Happy Day and don't forget

*TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY*

1 comment:

  1. super cute Nicole! You have done such a wonderful job with that sweet puppy!

    ReplyDelete