Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Did it Creations Challenge # 56

Hello
I'm back with another Challenge brought to you by IDIC Challenges. I hope you enjoy this week's challenge.


Challenge # 56
Sponsor:
Stitchy Stamps
Stamp Used: Teacher's Pet Digital Bookmarks
Challenge theme: Lace and Ribbon
Prize: free digital image of your choice or use 1 of the sponsors stamps and/or you can win a $5.00 coupon
Challenge Dates: 5/15/11 - 5/21/11




Now go check out the cards by the other DT members at the IDIC Challenge Blog . There are alot for great cards this week from the DT. Join in the Challenge

Thanks for stopping by have a Scrap Happy Day and don't forget




*TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERYDAY*

3 comments:

  1. I love the bookmarks! I have been working on a few too. Hope you ahve a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute bookmarks! The perfect end of year treat for the teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty gifts, they'll love them.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete