Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge # 54

Hello

I just can't believe its November 1st already. This year has definitely went by pretty quick.
To jump start the holiday season I want to share a project I made for the YNS Challenge # 54 - anything but a card.

Before I get to my project I want to share some Halloween picture's of Kayla. This Halloween she was Bat Girl. We let her pick out her own costume.


top: Bat Girl hugging her God sister at a Mall Halloween Event Saturday.

bottom: Halloween day Bat Girl amazed with the huge bag of candy she received at pre-school.


OK now on to the YNS Challenge # 54 - Anything but a Card. For the challenge I made a bookmark featuring a super cute little penguin from YNS.


This anything but a card challenge really challenged my creative mind, because I'm always making cards. So I was up for the challenge and to help me with this project I used my new

Slice from Making Memories.

Project Supplies: Black cardstock (recollections), Pattern paper, Snowflakes (Slice :Basic design & seasons), Stickles (ranger ink: spun sugar & crystal), Pink satin ribbon, Copic Markers, Puffy paint (white), Tsukineko ink (pink), Martha Stewart corner punch.


Close Up of the image

Hope you enjoyed this project, I'm thinking about doing a tutorial for this bookmark. Also YNS is hosting 14 days of Holiday FUN to show off all their new super FABULOUS holiday themed items. Today is day 12, but you can look back on all the past projects from the DT.


Thanks for stopping by and have a scrap happy day


* Do Something Creative Everyday*

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow...this is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at YNS!!

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bookmark is so cute Nicole! Your daughter is growing up so fast - what a cutie! Brandon is 3 1/2 now and this age is so funny, he makes me laugh on a daily basis! Thanks for joining us for our YNS ABC Challenge!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this bookmark, great colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining the YNS ABC challenge!

    ReplyDelete