Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Hope every one's Super Bowl Sunday was fabulous.

We have a lil Superbowl gathering/ surprise Birthday for my hubby's uncle.

I always do a door sign when we have an event at our house, usually its 12x12 so I can threw it in a scrapbook.

Here is our door for SUPERBOWL Sunday



CONGRATS NY GIANTS on a well deserve WIN.

I'm not a big football fan, but I luv NY sports teams and just about everyone in my living room last night was cheering and screaming.

Project Details: All die-cuts were cut with my Slice and the cardstock paper is by Recollections.



Here is the birthday card I made for his Uncle. Masculine cards are a big challenge for me, but I kept this simple and hope u like it.



Thanks for stopping by

* Do something creative everyday *


Nicole

3 comments:

  1. YAY...for the giants. Love your wall hanging Nicole as well as your card. You did a great job on those. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were happy for the Giants! So neat you created decor for the occasion and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fun decorations for the super bowl! HOOOOORAY that the Giants won:)

    What a great card for your uncle! I love the gems/brads. I really should make more cards for family--however, my mom is a fam of 13 kids which means I have 40+ (I stopped counting at 40) cousins on one side! That's a LOT of cards! LOL!

    Have a fabulous day:) HUGS! <3

    ReplyDelete