Thursday, May 31, 2012

1st Explosion Box

Hey, I hope your all having a great week. I wanted to share my first explosion box I created in honor of my lil Kay's 4th birthday last week.

I got the Explosion box idea from Charming Custom Crafts, she has a great tutorial on YT. I had a blast making this box for my daughters Hello Kitty themed birthday party. I just added some random things into the box like an image she colored and a cute pictures of her, and hello kitty cause I didn't want to the box to be all pictures. She loved it.



Project Details: Hello Kitty Pattern Paper, Cardstock, Die cut letters , numbers & flower (Die cut machine: Slice), hello kitty die cut (Cricut) foam crayon ( www.zibbet.com/MamiTurtlesEmbellies), embllishments : stickles, thickers, bling mesh, digital image (greeting farm), colored with color pencils by Kayla (3yrs old when colored that image), lace, flower (dollar tree)

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment