Sunday, May 20, 2012

MFT Challenge & CCC Challenge

Good Morning,

So I have entered a card in my 1st MFT ( My Favorite Things) Wednesday sketch challenge.
I had fun playing along with the sketch and tried to use some new colors. I don't have any MFT stamps or dies (on a budget), but i have a loooong wish list. I think their products are amazing and cant wait to create with them.

I also entered in the CCC (Custom Crafts Charming) Facebook challenge. CCC does weekend challenges every weekend. The theme of this challenge was PICKIN. Which means you can use the theme from any past challenge. So I choose the flower challenge.

CARD Detail: Pattern paper (K&Company), Cardstock (recollections), flowers (recollections), spellbinder die cuts, stickles (Distress: Broken China), Stamps colored with Copic Markers.
Have a great Sunday

* do something creative everyday *

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, this is such a beautiful card! Thank you SO much for leaving your love on my blog!! *hugs* xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete