Friday, July 13, 2012

V's sweetideas July challenge

Hello and TGIF

It has been a crazy work week and I'm so glad Friday is finally here. My creative mojo was off for like a week ( I think if was the work stress), but 2night I sat at my table and im loving what I started to create this evening. Sooo YAY.

Last week I did create a card inspired by V's sweet ideas challenge for the month of July. Vanessa as started an awesome challenge blog and has a cute wonderful store so check it out. The challenge theme is "summer fun".
Link below:
(http://vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-fun-vsc-1-challenge.html?m=1)

Card details:
I created a card featuring Stamping Anya from the greeting farm (luv that company). I used yellow pattern paper (Sassfass paper) and flowers in my card. I pretty much only use yellow/orange in the summer. The flowers are recollection. I colored stamping Anya with my Copic markers. The twine is from V's sweetideas shop.

Thanks for stopping by and join in one challenge. You have till the last day of July. Ohhhh and the prize is awesome.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nicole! I love the DP and the wonderful coloring! So glad you joined us this month at V's Sweet challenge. Thanks for love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card, Nicole!!!! Those cute lil' flowers are darling, your coloring is on point and your choice of pattern papers is divine!!! SO glad you joined us this month at V's Sweet challenge!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! She is soooo cute! And those flowers are perfect for this card! love it all! Thanks for playing with us at V's Sweet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete