Monday, January 7, 2013

Some Odd Girls sketch challenge

Happy New Year

2013 is going to be a big year for me. I fill it in my bones. This year is all about faith.

I hope you enjoyed the holidays with your love ones. I had a fabulous Christmas. Santa was very good to us over here.

Beside wishing you all a Happy New Year I'm here with my card for the Some Odd Girl first sketch challenge of 2013 YAYYY
 

All the challenge details and project's from the SOG DT can be found on the
and below is this months sketch.



 
Now on to my card
                                                                                                                              




 

 
 
Details: pattern paper (My Minds Eye: Lost & Found) , Sizzix die (heart), rhinestone, lace, stickels, digi image ( which can be found on the SOG website), copics
 
 
Close up for stamped image


* Do something creativee everyday *

Thanks for stopping by

Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Nicole!! I love this layout and those papers, very classy! I think I spied her on Instagram the other night..she's awesome! Thanks for joining us this month at SOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is beautiful!! I suppose you use Copics when you´re coloring. What numbers did You use for the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, you are so very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete