Tuesday, January 8, 2013

V's sweet ideas January Challenge

Today I'm here with my project for V's sweet ideas January Challenge.

First Challenge of the New Year, so I hope you will join in.

Challenge Theme: Gold & Silver
Challenge Sponsor: Bugaboo Stamps
Your task: To create a project using a stamp image following this months theme.
Prize: 7 FREE digi images
Challenge deadline: You have till the end of the month to complete your project.

My project:
I bought some journals from Michael's that I wanted to alter for my cousin's their rappers and therefore write lyrics so I thought it would be grey gift for them. Their in a group of 3 so I have two more journals to alter.

I mod podged a newspaper bag ( the one u get from staples when u make copies) onto the book. Then I added some pattern paper (My Minds Eye: lost & found). I then added some twine to the side of the book and some bing mesh. I altered the bling mesh with black stickles so that it would match better. Added this Dr. Seuss quote which u can find at the bugaboo online shop. The image was colored with Copics and the AC red makers. I created the stick pin myself with a charm, twine, and some beads.

Hope u like my altered book. Stay tune for the other 2 books.

Stop by http://www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2013/01/gold-and-silver-vsc7-challenge.html?m=1
for full challenge details and to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the DT.

Thanks for stopping by.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole




2 comments:

  1. I think this is a completely fab notebook, love the image and super sentiment. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!! LOVE this notebook Nicole!!! I love that Dt Seuss quote!! :D
    (hugs)
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete