Monday, April 1, 2013

VSC April Challenge

Hello and Happy April

I'm here with my DT project for V's Sweet ideas April Challenge. This month I went for a card and I colored up a cute image from the greeting farm stamps. Did you know that Vanessa also sells stamped images? She has some really cute ones, so check them out.

Now on to the challenge details.
Theme: Anything Goes
Prize: $ 15 gift card to the Ellen Hutson online store
End date: April 30th

Card Detail: pattern paper (My Mind's Eye: tangerine) ,stamped image (greeting farm: holiday Ayna), copic markers, flower, color shine (heidi swapp : tinsel), puffy paint (pearl), sequins (V's store), die cut (V's store), washi tape (V's sweet idea store)

close up on my coloring
Go to the challenge blog to check out all the DT projects and join in on the challenge fun.

* do something creative everyday *

- Nicole


Also linking this card to the Word Art Wednesday "Anything Challenge" I'm a firm believer God and his message is always on time. He know's how to reach me. Their free scripture/word art this week its great. You can go to their blog to get it.


Also entering this card in the greeting farm fresh face challenge. I love greeting farm images and they're new limited edition Alice and wonderland stamps just came out and they are sooooo cute. Check out their blog. Challenge blog: http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2013/04/farm-fresh-friday-bling-it_5.html?m=1

12 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! I fell in love with your card when I saw it on V's blog. You have a really great style, and I really enjoy your creativity. God is just SO GOOD to send new people into our lives who inspire us. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your card in our challenge. It means a lot to me that you took the time to play along, and I really hope you enjoyed it as well. It would be such a blessing to have you continue to join us.
    I will shoot you an email, too! Have a blessed week, and keep in touch!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole: Would you mind stopping by my personal blog, and becoming a new "follower" on my blog? I just became your newest follower as well.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I believed I followed. Thanks for following.

      Delete
  3. wow! Fabulous coloring! I LOVE her hair being blue so fun! I also love your layering and the way you used your sequins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I've been trying different hair colors.

      Delete
  4. She is such a doll! I really love the colors you used on here, very modern and pretty!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this?!! Love your coloring of her and her hair is FANTASTIC, love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just found you on V's Sweet Ideas and I love this cute little card! The blue hair is speaking to me, lol! All the pearls and bling give it such a nice added touch. Thanks for sharing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card! Thank you for joining us this week for the TGF FFF challenge!

    ReplyDelete