Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Paper Shelter Layout

Hello Bloggers
Hope you all had a great weekend I'm ending this weekend with a layout. I'm so glad I was able to create this layout (haven't done a scrapbook layout in a long time)
 I have created a layout using a super cute image for The Paper Shelter. I adore their images so I have decided to enter their DT call.


 
Project Details 
The Paper Shelter digi image (Cirque), copic markers, Pattern paper (Studio Calico - Snippet), Wood Veneer (Studio Calico - stars & arrows), Pattern memory file cards ( Me & My Big Ideas), Smash card (K & Company - punch-out), sequins, button, Gold thickers (American Crafts)

Close - up of colored image
 
Well I hope you enjoy my layout. I have a few other projects featuring The Paper Shelter digi images. Check out their blog and their store. DT call ends on September 11th 2013. 
 
I can be contacted by email at sweetdesignzz@yahoo.com 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
* Do something creative everyday *
 
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Girl, your coloring is awesome... That image is soooo super cute.

    ReplyDelete