Saturday, February 1, 2014

VSC February challenge #20

Hello Feburary

Well I hope your all enjoying 2014. Can you believe it's Feburary already. Well with a new month comes a new challenge over at Vs Sweetideas challenge blog (http://vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2014/02/red-white-and-pink-vsc-challenge-20.html?m=1). 
I hope your able to join us this month. Now on to the challenge details.

Theme : Red, White, & Pink
Sponsor: Bugaboo
Prize: 7 digi stamps from their shop
DeAdline: Feburary 28th 2014

On to my DT project 


I had a great time creating a card with this sweet monster digi image. 

Card Details
Enamel dots from Vs shop
Grey chevron washi tape from Vs shop
Green glitter from Vs shop
Sentiment from Heidi Swapp stamp set
Pattern paper from Love Story(echo park)

I colored this image with Prismacolor pencils (it's my new coloring medium)
          (Close up of the coloring)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you take some time to join in on the challenge and check out the other DT blog post.

" Do something creative everyday *

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment