Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I HEART this Some Odd Girl digi release

Hello and Happy Tuesday

It's Nicole here with a look at the new "I heart U" digital stamp from Some Odd Girl. I totally adore this new image and its on sale now in the Some Odd Girl shop.

Now on to my project. I wanted to create a different type a project with this image. So I created a book mark / planner page holder. This would be a great gift for the readers in your life or the planners in your life.
Project Details: Pattern Paper (recollections), Washi tape (glitter: silver: Vs Sweetshop), Enamel Dots (black: Lawn Fawn), Sweet dots ( Glitter : Vs Sweetshop), stickle :glitter, ribbon : black , circle die (My Favorite Things), Heart die, Prismacolor pencils 
Here is my planner page holder inside my Erin Condren.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out my project this week. I hope you get a chance to check out the other design team projects.
 
* Do something creative everyday *
 
Nicole

2 comments: