Tuesday, July 1, 2014

VS sweetideas Challenge #25



Gooood Morning and happy July 1st. Can't believe the summer is here already which means the weather is getting HoTter in NY.

July 4th is rapidly approaching, so who's ready for a Red, White, and Blue challenge on Vs Sweetideas Challenge Blog. I have to be honest I love this color combo.


I hope you all are ready to join in on the Red White and Blue challenge. I created this card using some of my fav products including Vs micro beads. 

Close Up

Card details: MY Favorite Things Die ( star background, circle, tag ), Vs Sweetshop micro beads, blue thickers ( American Craft) , enamel dots ( lawn fawn: white )

Please stop by Vs Sweetideas Challenge blog for more details on this challenge and to also check out some super cute projects from the rest of the DT. 

*. Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

1 comment: