Friday, August 1, 2014

Anything Goes with V's Sweet Challenge # 26

Hello August, how YOU doing??
I really hope everyone is enjoying their summer especially since we are at the mid-point of our summer.
August means that there is a new challenge over at V's Sweet Challenge blog.
I really think you'll love this monthly challenge because it really gives your creative minds lots freedom.

Challenge details
Theme: AnYtHiNg GoEs 
Sponsor: V's Sweet Shop
Prize: Gift certificate to V's online store
Deadline: August 31th, 2014

For this monthly challenge I created a Birthday Card which would be perfect to include a movie theater gift card. I personally think movie gift cards/tickets are a great gift for anyone.  

               
Card details: Authentique Paper Collection (celebrate), V's Sweet Ideas (Alpha Me stamp set , Life recorded stamp set , Sweetdots (glitter)), Lawn Fawn (Hello robot :the happy birthday sentiment) , Bestie digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy , Tim Holtz (stickles: icy blue) , My Favorite Things (city skyline die, circle die), Prismacolor pencils to color image, rhinestones. 


                                   
Close up of my coloring

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really hope that you are able to join in on the challenge. Head over to V's Sweet Challenge to get more deals of this months challenge. 

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment