Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dance with Gwen

"Dance like no one is watching"

I'm very excited to share this new digital stamp from Some Odd Girl Stamps. It holds a special place in my heart as does the Art of dance. I've danced for years and the world of dance has helped me threw many lifetime events, therefor most dance stamps speak to my soul and my crafty fingers. Now my daughter dances so the tradition continues. I was inspired by Carol from OneHappyCraftyChick on You Tube to create a canvas.

Head to the Some Odd Girl blog to get some more crafty inspiration with Ballerina Gwen. This digital image is also available for purchase in the Some Odd Girl shop.

Project Details:  Pattern Paper ( My Minds Eye: Blush), glitter washi tape (hot pink: Vs SweetIdeas), thickers, bling, recollections flowers, Heidi Swapp (gold: color shine), spellbinder die, prismacolor pencils, canvas

Thanks for stopping by my blog, head over to the Some Odd Girl shop and pick up Ballerina Gwen.

*Do something creative everyday *

Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment