Friday, October 17, 2014

C.C. DeSiGnS design team CALL

Hello and Happy Friday

I hope everyone is ready for the weekend. I have a fun weekend planned soo I'm pretty excited. 
I'm here to share some fun news.
I recently learned that C.C. Designs rubber stamp is hosting a Design Team. I'm in love with their stamps, therefore I didn't hesitate to start creating a card.


I urge you to head over the C.C. Designs blog and learn more about this company if you are not familiar with them, they have some of the cutest stamps and they are a ton of fun to order. Also head to their shop. They have some great stamps perfect for the next holiday and I saw some cute stuff sets in the clearance section. C.C. Designs shop sell another crafty products.

Now my featured card.....
                       

Card Details: digital stamp image (Tiddlyinks : wingz) , sunshine cut file (Some Odd Girl), star die, gold thicker dots ( American craft), letter stickers (recollections), prismacolor pencils, copic marker. 

Tip: The letters used for the word Sunshine were silver. However I wanted yellow, so I took a yellow Copic Marker and colored the letters.

I also wanted to showcase one of my favorite projects I created using a C.C. design rubber stamp.


The design team call ends on October 20th. Therefore you still have some time to enter if you would like. Good Luck and Smile.

Please wish me luck. I feel like this design team would be a ton of fun and I'm a fun crafter. 

*Do something creative everyday *

Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment