Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Giving THANKS Some Odd Girl style

Hello, 

It's THANKful week over on the Some Odd Girl blog. I hope you take the time to head over there and check out the awesome design team projects. 

For me Thanksgiving is a time to spend time with the family and think about the things that I'm Thankful for. It's also the start of the Christmas Season and I go into creative overload for the Christmas season. Before I show you my holiday ornament card I'd like to post a link to a thankful project that I created which is posted on the Some Odd Girl blog HERE. This project is great and simple. It gets the whole family involved. 

Now on to the ornament card.....


                                  


Card Details: I used a Spellbinders Ornament die and a My Favorite Things star die to create the stars. The pattern paper is from Some Odd Girl (Sunshine Sorbet) and so is the twine. The sentiment is from a oldie but good Some Odd Girl stamp set (Ornament Tia). The sweet dots are from V's Sweet shop. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

I'd love to wish you and your family a very wonderful 
Thanksgiving Day

*Do something creative everyday*

No comments:

Post a Comment