Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Meet Coffee Piper

Hello and Happy Tuesday

Today is a great day in the Some Odd Girl World because there are 2 digital stamps being release today. I think your going to love them, because I do. Head to the Some Odd Girl to purchase Coffee Piper or Beehive Mea digital stamp. Coffee is very near and dear to my heart, so I was very excited when I saw the Coffee Piper image. Today I have a project featuring Coffee Piper. 


Card Details: Sunshine Sobert paper pad ( Some Odd Girl), wood tape (ARCrafts), cloud die (My Favorite Things), prismacolor pencils, Silhouette Cameo to create this bag.

This project idea is pretty for the holiday season. I put some hot chocolate bags in there. You can also include instant coffee or and a gift card.

The  Oddies’ Project Board on Pinterest is another outlet where our friends get to show off their creations featuring Some Odd Girl stamps, and we pick one pin per week to showcase right here on the blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog make sure you head to the Some Odd Girl blog to see more inspiration using this new digital stamps.
*Do Something Creative Everyday *
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment