Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Meet Tropical Piper

Good Morning Oddies,

I hope your all having a wonderful morning. It's getting cold out here in NYC and the holiday season is here. But before we dive into Thanksgiving and Christmas projects I'd like to showcase today's newest Tropical digi release over on the Some Odd Girl blog

Tropical Piper is fashionable with her flower in her hair and her hoop earrings are soo cute. She is now available at the Some Odd Girl shop.

Here is my featured card today. 


                                 

Card details: Tropical Piper (Some Odd Girl digi stamp), pink glitter die cut & paper (Heidi Swapp PL kit) , Happy Birthday die cut (Paper smooches) , circle die cut (My Favorite Things),  pink sweet dots (V's sweetideas shop), Prismacolor pencils to color image



With Christmas being right around the corner here is a project to help get you in the mood for the holidays. 
You have to check out this amazing project from JoAnn. She created a fun unique Advent Calendar for the holidays. Calendar BLOG post.

Thanks for stopping my my blog and have a wonderful day. 

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment