Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Some Odd Girl digi release - Girlfriends


Hello and Happy Tuesday 

It's the last week in January and its digital release day in the Some Odd Girl community. Before I showcase my card featuring one of the new digi stamps. I'd like to mention that the Some Odd Girl blog and store recently got a fabulous makeover. Take a minute to check it out and do a lil shopping.

Girlfriends Kaylee & Mae and Wheelchair Kaylee are now available in the Some Odd Girl shop. 

Here is my featured card showcasing the Girlfriends digi stamp. 


Card details : Girlfriend digi stamp, Pattern Paper and other embellishments (Teresa Collins:family stories) ,colored with Prismacolor pencils


Thanks for checking out my blog, Head to the Some Odd Girl blog to meet the designer of the wheelchair digi stamp and to see some projects using the wheelchair stamp. 


* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment