Sunday, March 22, 2015

A new journey with Time 4 Tea design

Hello Bloggers.

So I have lots of news for you all. As I say Good-Bye to one design team I say Hello to another. Tomorrow will be my last design team blog post with Some Odd Girl and today is my 1st design team blog post with Tea 4 Time Designs . I'm very excited for this new crafty journey.

I'd love for you to all check out Tea 4 Time blog and etsy shop. I totally love the digi stamps by Tea 4 Time. Below is a new digi Unicorn . This digi is available right now at the Tea 4 Time (T4T) shop.


Card Details: Unicorn digi stamp, prismacolor pencils, pattern paper (echo park: everyday eclectic),  heidi swapp (die cuts).

Come back tomorrow for more crafty projects by me. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by often to see my crafty journey with Time 4 Time designs.

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment