Tuesday, March 31, 2015

VSC Challenge #33

Hey Bloggers, 

I can't believe it's April already, the year is flying by. However a new month means a new challenge at Vs Sweetideas. 

This months theme is "Anything Goses" and I use a bunch of sequin from from V's Sweet Shop. I totally adore this stamp set and use it often. Its very versatile. More details on this months challenge is on V's Sweet Challenge Blog

Below is my card
I love creating shacker cards, but this is the largest shacker card I've ever created.

I used sequin from V's shop. I love the variety of sequins she offers. You have to check out the shop. There are also so super cute new stamp sets. 

Thanks for stopping by And I hope you join in on this months challenge. 

* Do something creative everyday *

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment